At UC Davis, we strive to attract, select, retain and develop a diverse and talented workforce who will contribute to the university's mission and vision.
Join us on Thursday, May 28 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for a virtual job talk regarding employment opportunities with UC Davis & UC Davis Health.
Topics We'll Cover:
- General information on finding jobs and applying to UC Davis
- Tips and tools to make you a stand-out candidate
- Resume and cover letter information
- Hiring a diverse workforce
- Benefits & training
- Moderated Q&A
The event has passed
- Virtual Job Talk Slides (5.28.2020)
- Virtual Job Talk Slides (Spanish, 5.28.2020)
- Virtual Job Talk Recording (5.28.2020)
Your Hosts for this Virtual Job Talk:
- Ellen Jordan, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Leadership Recruitment & Diversity Services
- Mario Eguizabal, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Leadership Recruitment & Diversity Services
- Lyndon Huling, Manager, Leadership Recruitment & Diversity Services
- JoAnna Van Brocklin, Training Analyst, Training & Development
#'s 52 & 101 for Diversity
This is the first recognition for the Davis Campus and the second year running for UC Davis Health in the annual Forbes survey that recognizes US employers for excellence in cultivating diversity through inclusive practices. For 2020, UC Davis joins the list at 52nd among the Best Employers for Diversity ranking, and UC Davis Health’s standing has improved to 101st.