Attention TES Customers
Due to the preparation of Aggie Enterprise “go live” on January 8, 2024, any new requests or funding changes between 11/21/23-12/19/23 will need to provide both the old KFS Funding as well as the New Aggie Enterprise Chart of Accounts in order for TES to process your request. Please provide the old KFS account in the body of the email and the new chart of accounts on the TES request form. Any request missing information will be returned for completion.
In an attempt to lessen the impact of this transition period, TES will have a “soft close”, and will not be processing any new assignment requests between 12/19/23-1/8/24 to prepare for the Aggie Enterprise “Go Live” date of 1/8/24 and we cannot have any new assignments with start dates between 12/19/23-1/8/24.
As of 1/8/24, TES will resume filling any pending TES requests. Please make sure to utilize the updated TES request form (attached) for your submissions and ensure the new Aggie Enterprise Chart Strings are provided for your requests.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your patience during this transition.
Temporary Employment Services (TES) places folks in short-term roles ranging from a few months to a couple of years, connecting you with jobs that are right for right now, or lead to long-term careers.
Temporary employment jobs offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits and insurance
- *Paid vacation, sick days and holidays (vacation accrual eligibility is based on union contract terms)
- Positions in Davis and Sacramento
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Opportunities for growth*
*In 2022, 71% of TES employees accepted career or contract positions
How To Apply:
- Visit the UC Davis Candidate Gateway
- Register by clicking "New User" in the top left corner, or click "Sign In" if you already have a profile
- Enter "TES" under the Keywords field and click “Search”
- Find positions you're interested in and submit your application online
We interview those that most directly meet the needs of the department at the time. If you're not selected to interview for a particular posting, you are welcome to reapply for other postings as more slots become available.