News and Upcoming Events:
Call for Applications: Spring 2017 UC Management Skills Assessment Program (MSAP)
MSAP is designed to assess the management skills of high potential, early career supervisors, managers, and professionals for future leadership opportunities at the University of California. The integrated MSAP program includes participants from the entire UC system. The spring program is scheduled for April 17-20, 2017 at the UCLA Conference Center in Lake Arrowhead.
Completed applications must be submitted online by 5pm, Wednesday, December 21, 2016.
Visit the UC Davis MSAP webpage for details, program qualifications and a link to apply.
Career Management Academy
“If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else” (Laurence J. Peter). The Career Management Academy offers career assessments that facilitate self-knowledge, the development of professional goals and increased job satisfaction. In this course you will inventory your work values, transferable skills, personality, interests and skills, which are integral steps in developing career goals.
Visit the Career Management Academy course listing for additional details and a link to register.
February 2, 2017
April 6, 2017
June 1, 2017
"Express Interest" Option
Are there no future dates listed for a class you would like to attend? No worries. You can "Express Interest" to be notified when the next class is scheduled! Instructions can be found on any course page in the course catalog.
Upcoming Brown Bag Presentations
- Optimizing Your Career Search at UC Davis I December 1
- Re-Awaken Your Creative Side I December 15
- How Fear Can Propel Your Career I January 12
- The Power of Posture I January 19
- A Taste of Reiki I February 16
- Acing the Interview I February 23
- From the Ground Up I March 16
- Exploring Your Talents and Strengths I April 6
- Multi-dimensional Dance I April 13
- Communicating With Your Returning Young Adult I May 11
- Career Journeys - Words of Wisdom I May 23
- Yoga for the Hips and Lower Back I June 1