News and Upcoming Events:
Cyber Security Training Update
The initial and refresher Cyber Security Awareness trainings, required of all UC employees, provide information on threats facing the University and what each of us can do to mitigate them. The online courses are video-based and have audio. The refresher course is required of all UC employees annually, beginning a year after initial course completion.
Visit the Cyber Security Awareness course listing to launch the online trainings.
Career Management Academy
“If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else” (Laurence J. Peter). The Career Management Academy offers career assessments that facilitate self-knowledge, the development of professional goals and increased job satisfaction. In this course you will inventory your work values, transferable skills, personality, interests and skills, which are integral steps in developing career goals.
Visit the Career Management Academy course listing for additional details and a link to register.
February 2, 2017
April 6, 2017
June 1, 2017
"Express Interest" Option
Are there no future dates listed for a class you would like to attend? No worries. You can "Express Interest" to be notified when the next class is scheduled! Instructions can be found on any course page in the course catalog.
Upcoming Brown Bag Presentations
- The Power of Posture I January 19
- A Taste of Reiki I February 16
- Acing the Interview I February 23
- From the Ground Up I March 16
- Exploring Your Talents and Strengths I April 6
- Multi-dimensional Dance I April 13
- Communicating With Your Returning Young Adult I May 11
- Career Journeys - Words of Wisdom I May 23
- Yoga for the Hips and Lower Back I June 1