This course provides basic information on copyright law and policies related to teaching and research, and how they affect typical needs of our university community.
You won't leave as a copyright lawyer, but you will have a better sense of how copyrights work here at UC Davis.
- What is copyright? How is it different from patents and trademark?
- Who owns copyrights at UC Davis?
- How does one get a copyright?
- When and how can one use copyright-protected material belonging to someone else?
- If there's no money involved, does it really matter?
- How does the Internet affect copyright?
Date | Time | Location
September 10, 2019
February 6, 2020