The primary focus of this class is to give managers and supervisors tips and tools needed to better manage intermittent and continuous Family and Medical Leave (FMLA/CFRA)
In addition, Pregnancy Disability Leave, Parental/Baby-Bonding Leave, and Kin Care will also be covered.
Class topics include:
- Reasons for FMLA
- Eligibility for FMLA & CFRA
- Interpreting medical certifications and knowing what is required
- Managing intermittent leave
- Recording time off in Ecotime
- Handling questionable leave usage
- Reasons for second opinions,
- Resources available to supervisors and managers
- Required documentation.