UC Learning Center Upgrade!
The University of California updated the UC Learning Center, our Learning Management System. You may notice changes when you log in to the UC Learning Center. The home page features a more modern look, greatly improved internet browser compatibility, and additional features which will be announced in future communications.
- If you have questions about the changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New features available after February 4, 2015:
- A new modern look and feel: Menus that react when you hover over them with your curser and a new homepage with quick navigation.
- Improved browser support: The system now supports the most up to date browsers, including Chrome, and Compatibility View is no longer required for Internet Explorer.
- Streamlined manager tools: Easier to use and quick access to transcripts and schedules of direct reports (where a direct supervisor has been identified).
- A new reporting tool: Administrators will now have better reporting capabilities and be able to provide more detailed reports to the campus.