Management Skills Assessment Program (MSAP)
The application period for Spring 2017 UC Management Skills Assessment Program (MSAP) has closed.
The program is designed to assess the management skills of high potential, early career supervisors, managers, and professionals for future leadership opportunities at the University of California. This integrated MSAP program will include participants from the entire UC system. The spring program is scheduled for April 17-20, 2017 at the UCLA Conference Center in Lake Arrowhead.
UC Davis received a large application pool from campus and health system applicants to fill seven (7) slots in the spring 2017 program. Applicants will be contacted with their results by January 31, 2017.
Highest priority will be given to individuals with:
- Demonstrated management career path (through education and/or experience)
- One to five years of experience supervising or managing people or projects
- One to five years in current job (past probation, career status)
- Title and Pay Plan: “__” Assistant III Supervisor, equivalent, or above
- Career Tracks: Professional Level 3
The program cost of $1,095 (including all program materials and room and board for three days and two nights) will be covered by UC Davis Human Resources. Your department will only fund the transportation or other related travel costs.
Applications are no longer being accepted for Spring 2017 MSAP.
For more information, contact a UC Davis MSAP Coordinator: